Wednesday 30 September 2009

Contacting M.Craft

This is the email that we sent M.Craft to his Myspace page.

Hello, my name's Jonny

Currently i am in my second year at Long Road Sixth Form College in Cambridge studying media studies along with two other subjects.

As part of my coursework I have been set the task to create a music video. In my initial brief me and the rest of the members of my group were given a choice of 12 tracks, of which our favorite and the one we chose to produce a video for was Dragonfly.

My group consists of me and 3 other students; Ali, Michael and Danielle and we are full of ideas for the video, but if you wish to have any input into the video please contact us and we will try our best to incorporate your ideas.

I hope that you'll be ok with us using your song
Thank you very much

http://www.myspace.com/mcraftmusic

No response to “Contacting M.Craft”

Leave a reply

 
© 2009 GROUP 05 - Music Video 2009/10. All Rights Reserved | Powered by Blogger
Design by psdvibe | Bloggerized By LawnyDesignz